Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I'm glad we have each other.
(And I say that with a few people in mind)
This semester's taken a lot more out of me than the one before, and i'm not exactly sure why. I'm happy though, really content, blessed, everything that lies between. But I must admit, I'm extremely tired. Worn thin maybe, however not so much in the literal sense (haha), as in the mental/emotional sense of the phrase (can two words be considered a phrase?). Too many facts, thoughts and feelings - but what's new? It's all been good though, wouldn't have it any other way (: At least I've found where passions lie, or being specific, my passions lie and for now, that'll suffice.
Leaving everything in God's hands ("for our way is not His way") and mighty, mighty plan via lit candles, prayer and mutterings under breath, I think I'll retire for the night... Soon.
post/script:
I'd like to ask Why, but the word gets stuck in my throat everytime I try.
(I hate that that rhymes)
Be careful what you wish for, I know, so HA! I don't wish. Wondering isn't wishing.
ex-oh, ex-oh
10:49 PM